The Prairie Village Homes Association (“PVHA”) was one of the first homes associations created during the 1940s. Incorporated by the JC Nichols Company in March 1945, the “Prairie Village Homes Association” eventually took over administration of the “Declaration of Restrictions” on various plots of land that was filed with the Johnson County Register of Deeds in October 1946. This land is what is now the Prairie Village Homes Association. Bounded roughly by the 75th Street on the South, 67th Street on the North, Mission Road on the East and Nall Avenue on the West, the PVHA encompasses approximately 1700 homes, making it one of the largest homes associations in the Midwest.
To see our Homes Association’s by-laws, click here
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org